Audit & Assurance
Services | Audit & Assurance
Providing Insight into Your Financial Picture
At Wegner CPAs, a broad range of clients benefit from our audit and assurance services including businesses looking to obtain or maintain financing agreements, non-profit organizations required to meet fiduciary and governmental requirements, construction and specialty trade contractors with bonding requirements, government contractors, and employee benefit plans subject to the financial reporting requirements of ERISA (generally plans with 100 or more participants).
We believe in using the financial reporting process as a key tool in providing insight and solutions in order to help you confidently make decisions and maximize your financial stability. Our industry-focused teams provide timely, cost-effective engagements.
- Audits in accordance with the AICPA’s generally accepted auditing standards
- Audits in accordance with the GAO’s Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
- Audits in accordance with OMB’s Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance)
- Audits in accordance with HUD’s Consolidated Audit Guide for Audits of HUD Programs (HUD Audit Guide)
- Audits in accordance with the State of Wisconsin’s State Single Audit Guidelines
- Audits in accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services Audit Guide
- Audits in accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families’ Provider Agency Audit Guide
What is the best assurance service for you?
Unsure of which service is best for your situation? Read our helpful comparison, Comparing Compilations, Reviews, and Audit Services.
For more guidance, our assurance team is well positioned to answer any questions and help you determine the audit services most beneficial to you.
Talk with an Expert
Providing full-service audit and assurance solutions to a variety of clients including businesses and non-profit organizations.
View All Services
Going far beyond the standard accounting and tax services, our CPAs specialize in several industry areas and are in tune with the opportunities and challenges faced by each.
We are committed to providing you with the tools you need to make sound decisions every day. Check out our extensive mix of educational resources, and please contact us should you need any help finding the answers to your questions.