Industries | Manufacturing
Expert Accounting Solutions for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Businesses
Running a profitable manufacturing or distribution business is not easy. You have to control costs, manage inventory, keep an eye on cash flow and minimize taxes — all while driving sales and keeping up with the latest technology.
At Wegner CPAs, our accomplished manufacturing / supply chain team excels in helping companies like yours increase profits and achieve their goals. We specialize in helping family and closely held businesses thrive from one generation to another.
Why Wegner CPAs?
We give you the capabilities of a large firm with the personalized attention of our senior staff, so you get the advantage of being served by CPAs who have hands-on experience. As members of Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce and APICS, we keep up with industry trends and issues. Plus, our staff continuity means that you’ll work with professionals who really get to know your business and will help you make it more successful.
From Our Clients
“We are a manufacturer of custom plastic injection molded parts. We are also 100% owned by our employees. As an employee owned corporation, it is very important to provide the reassurance to the employee owners that the financial statements are properly prepared and the tax returns are accurate and timely filed. We have utilized Wegner CPAs for over 25 years for our annual audit and tax return preparation because they provide the knowledge, accuracy and independence that is required for any business but especially for our employee owned business.”
Controller, Engineering Industries, Inc.
- Inventory and supply chain management, including barcoding, cycle counting, inventory control systems and disposition of excess or obsolete inventory
- Operations consulting, make vs. buy assessments, and performance indicator analysis
- Budgeting, forecasting, LIFO/FIFO accounting, and cash-flow planning
- Audits, internal controls, and financial reporting
- Cost accounting, allocation of overhead, and direct costing
- Temporary CFO and controller services
- Sales and use taxes and income taxes
- R&D, domestic production and other credits
- Capitalization rules and cost-segregation studies
- Employee benefit plan audits and tax returns
- Business valuation, succession and gift planning
- Mergers, acquisitions and business sales
View All Services
Going far beyond the standard accounting and tax services, our CPAs specialize in several industry areas and are in tune with the opportunities and challenges faced by each.
We are committed to providing you with the tools you need to make sound decisions every day. Check out our extensive mix of educational resources, and please contact us should you need any help finding the answers to your questions.