Year-End Tax Update
December 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CSTFree
Join our tax experts to learn about the changes that may impact you or your business this year. We’ll cover:
- Tax planning updates for businesses and individuals (Inflation-adjusted tax brackets, Bonus/Sec 179 expensing, etc.)
- Electric Vehicle tax credits
- Meals and entertainment deduction rules
- Department of Labor 2022 proposed Independent Contractor Classification rules
- Wisconsin unclaimed property rules and voluntary disclosure program opportunity
John Folsom, CPA, Partner, joined the firm in 2013 with more than 20 years of public accounting experience. John’s passion is working with business owners to help them solve problems and be a partner in their success. He strives to provide his clients with value-added recommendations to help them reach their long-term goals.
Wegner CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.