- For calendar year-end trusts or estates that filed an extension, the 2018 Form 1041 is due
- Deadline for self-employed persons or small employers to establish a SIMPLE-IRA
- For calendar year C corporations that filed a six month extension, the 2018 Form 1120 is due along with any unpaid tax, interest and penalties.
- Final deadline to fund certain employer sponsored retirement plans (profit sharing, SEP, 401K, etc.) if the return was extended
- For extended 2018 individual returns, the Form 1040 is due along with any unpaid tax, interest and penalties.
- For extended returns, Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR Filings) are due
- Form 5500 extended returns
- Form 941 Payroll Report for third quarter income tax withholding and FICA taxes and deposit any tax that might still be due
- For calendar year-end non-profits that filed an extension, the 2018 Form 990 is due
- For calendar year C Corporations, pay the fourth installment of 2019 estimated income taxes
If you have any questions on these or other upcoming deadlines, please contact your professional at Wegner CPAs.