Stefanie Mattson, CPA
Audit & Assurance | Senior Manager
Stefanie has twelve years of experience working on the audits and reviews of a number of different tax-exempt organizations. Stefanie received her Master of Accountancy degree in 2007 and her CPA license in 2009. Stefanie works exclusively with tax-exempt organizations and is the auditor in charge of numerous audit engagements.
- Experienced in financial audits of voluntary health and welfare organizations, human service organizations, religious, and other not-for-profit organizations
- Experienced in compliance audits, including Federal A-133, Government Auditing Standards, the State Single Audit Guidelines, the Provider Agency Audit Guide, and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services Audit Guide.
- Experienced in tax return preparation for not-for-profit organizations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- Master of Professional Accountancy, University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting; University of Wisconsin – Whitewater