Jenny Tarkowski, CPA
Audit & Assurance | Partner
Jenny Tarkowski, Partner, is a member of Wegner CPAs’ Assurance Department and leads the Milwaukee area office. With more than fifteen years of experience, Jenny specializes in performing financial statement and compliance audits for a variety of non-profit organizations and trade associations. With a diverse client base, she has extensive experience providing excellent services, including:
- Financial audits for tax-exempt organizations, trade associations, and small businesses
- Tax return preparation for non-profit organizations
- Compliance audits, including Federal A-133, Government Auditing Standards, Consolidated Audit Guide for Audits of HUD Programs, Wisconsin Department of Health Services Audit Guide, and State Single Audit Guidelines
- Experienced user of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) electronic FASSUB system
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- Wisconsin Society of Association Executives, Inc. (WSAE)
- Project Pivot (formerly BoardStar, Inc.)
- Waukesha County Business Alliance, Inc.
- Presenter and facilitator of accounting roundtables at the Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee (Sponsored by Wegner CPAs)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Major; University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
Away from the office, Jenny can be found enjoying the outdoors through camping, spending time with family and friends and vacationing in Breckenridge, CO.