Non-Profit Resources | Training
Wegner CPAs Non-Profit Essentials trainings include our quarterly educational webinars as well as our non-profit speakers bureau and board training. These trainings provide a no cost way for non-profit executive directors, finance directors, development directors, board members, and other administrative staff the opportunity to learn about new regulations, ideas, and systems to better manage their organizations.
All Nonprofit Essentials webinars are free to attend, and no CPE is offered. Join our email list to receive invitations to future webinars.
Non-Profit Speakers Bureau
Our non-profit speaker’s bureau offers a number of one hour board training programs for non-profit organizations led by professionals with in-depth knowledge and expertise in non-profit management and governance. Non-profits may receive two of these sessions free of charge. Browse the list below of topics available through our non-profit speaker’s bureau, and contact us for more information.
- Financial Sustainability of Nonprofit Organizations
- Financial Responsibilities of Board Members
- How to Read and Understand Nonprofit Financial Statements
- Strategies to Navigate through a Financial Storm
- Benchmarking for Nonprofit Organizations
- Protecting Your Organization Against Fraud
- Obtaining and Maintaining Tax Exempt Status for Small Nonprofits
- Understanding and Reviewing the IRS Form 990
- Funding Your Future: A Guide to Nonprofit Reserves
- Nonprofit Financial Management and Budgeting
For information on future training seminars and educational events offered by Wegner CPAs, be sure to check out our events calendar frequently.
View All Services
Going far beyond the standard accounting and tax services, our CPAs specialize in several industry areas and are in tune with the opportunities and challenges faced by each.