- This event has passed.
Virtual Audit Best Practices
June 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDTFree
The world continues to evolve into a more remote and technology dependent society, and the COVID pandemic has only accelerated this way of life. As such, the ability to conduct audits virtually has become a more essential and, at times, necessary way of operating.
- Understanding the differences between virtual and physical fieldwork
- What to expect the virtual audit process to look like
- How internal controls are tested in a virtual environment
- Ways to make the virtual audit process efficient
Josh Bollig, CPA joined Wegner CPAs’ Assurance Department in 2017 after obtaining his Master’s of Professional Accountancy degree from the University of Wisconsin- Whitewater. He works with the assurance team performing audits and tax return preparation for a number of different nonprofit organizations. He also has experience auditing for-profit entities, such as manufacturers and cooperatives, as well as experience preparing individual personal tax returns.
- Group Internet Based
- Program level: Basic
- 1 CPE credit hour in accounting
- No advance preparation required
- No prerequisites
- Refund, Cancellation, and Complaint Resolution Policy
Wegner CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.