- This event has passed.
Understanding the IRS Form 990
August 30, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT$105
- To convey the theory behind the IRS Form 990 and Supporting Schedules
- Review the Form 990 line by line conveying tips and tricks for review
- Review the Form 990 schedules and their purpose in the return
PresenterAmanda VanNatta, CPA, Senior ManagerAmanda joined Wegner CPAs in 2019 as a Senior Manager in the firm’s Assurance Department. She joined our team with over 10 years of experience in public accounting and for the last 8 has concentrated in the not-for-profit tax area. Amanda’s experience includes serving a variety of clients including unions, publicly supported organizations, advocacy organizations, PACs, and government grant-funded organizations. She is passionate about advising organizations about how to be and stay tax exempt. She also has extensive experience representing organizations in IRS audits with unrelated business income issues and applying for exempt status.
- Group Internet Based
- Program Level: Basic
- 3 CPE Credit Hours in Accounting
- No advance preparation required
- No prerequisites
- Refund, Cancellation, and Complaint Resolution Policy
Wegner CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.