- This event has passed.
Enterprise Risk Management for Non-Profits
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST$35
Not-for-Profits are faced with challenges and disruptive risk events that threaten their financial strength and sustainability. Enterprise risk management (ERM) provides a framework for proactively identifying potential risks and developing plans to manage and minimize their impact.
- Define the goal of ERM and its impact on stakeholders.
- Identify how ERM integrates with financial strength and strategic planning.
- Assess significant risks and develop risk responses.
For more than 30 years, through his excellent service, Scott has enjoyed helping non-profit organizations to solve problems, find efficiencies by cutting costs, and reach their potential.
- Group Internet Based
- Program Level: Basic
- 1 CPE credit hour in accounting
- No advance preparation required
- No prerequisites
- Refund, Cancellation, and Complaint Resolution Policy
Wegner CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.