- This event has passed.
Basics of Nonprofit Grant Management
September 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Grants are a significant revenue stream for many nonprofits, but they can seem overwhelming to handle. How does my organization apply for a certain grant? What does my organization need to report to the donor, and what requirements must my organization meet? Will a grant require my organization to get an audit? We’ll dive into these questions and more as we explore nonprofit grant management.
- Identification and comparison of various types of grants available for nonprofit organizations
- Understanding grant reporting and compliance
- Discovering and comparing grants that work for your organization
- Distinguishing the ways grants can trigger reviews, audits, and tax status changes for an organization
James Conrad, CNAP, joined Wegner CPAs in 2020 after several years of working with Madison area nonprofit organizations. He has experience with a wide range of human service providers and religious denominations.
- Group Internet Based
- Program level: Basic
- 1 CPE credit hour in accounting
- No advance preparation required
- No prerequisites
- Refund, Cancellation, and Complaint Resolution Policy
Wegner CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.