- This event has passed.
Accounting & Audit Update
December 6, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CSTFree
Join us for this webinar as we bring you up to date on the latest developments in auditing and accounting that impact non-profits starting with 2022 calendar year-end.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- What’s new in the auditing standards and how it impacts you
- Accounting Standards Updates including gifts-in-kind and leases
- COVID-19 funding updates from an accounting impact perspective
- Recognize required GAAP reporting requirements for your organization
- Recognize how to properly apply new accounting standards
- Identify COVID-related changes to key accounting matters
Kyle Ager has spent his entire career at Wegner CPAs in the Assurance Department. Kyle is a senior manager devoted to serving nonprofit clients with their audits and reviews, and 990s. Internally at Wegner CPAs, Kyle serves as the chair of the non-profit niche.
Wegner CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.