Accounting & Audit Update
December 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CSTFree
Join us for this webinar as we bring you up to date on the latest developments in auditing and accounting that impact non-profits starting with 2021 calendar year end.
We’ll cover the following hot topics:
- What’s new in the auditing standards and how it impacts you
- Accounting Standards Updates such as gifts-in-kind, leases, and other upcoming standards
- Covid-19 from an accounting impact perspective
- Recognize required GAAP reporting requirements for your organization
- Recognize how to properly apply new accounting standards
- Identify COVID related changes to key accounting matters
Tim Seidel, CPA is a Partner in Wegner CPAs’ Assurance Department. Since joining the firm in August 2009, he has worked on financial statement audits, compliance audits, and tax return preparation. Tim currently works with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations and businesses. This has allowed him to gain a variety of knowledge and expertise.
Wegner CPAs is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.