In this unprecedented time of COVID-19 pandemic, we are experiencing significant changes to our work environment based on Federal and State legislation. These changes have come quickly and left many questions uncovered.
During this webinar we will cover the basics of each of these topics:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA), the congressional bill addressing the impact of COVID-19
- Paid Medical Leave – Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act (EFMLEA)
- Paid Sick Leave – Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA)
- Interplay of ADA, Rehabilitation Act and COVID-19
- Teleworking and the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Layoffs and Unemployment
Traci Scherck is the founder of the HR Foundation courses and Scherck Consulting, a human resources consulting firm that provides authentic, innovative HR solutions. Traci partners with small businesses in creating a strong and legally compliant HR infrastructure that is rooted in their mission. Traci is married and a proud mother of two boys and two Newfoundlands. She has a passion for hiking and boating in the beautiful Wisconsin woods and living an authentic and purposeful life.