Website WegnerCPAs Wegner CPAs
Position Mission: Be a trusted advisor to your clients to help them find solutions to their complex assurance and business issues. Provide various GAAP compliance and consulting services to industry specific clients
How will you achieve this mission?
- Consult on various areas of corporate and flow-through assurance and business needs
- Research various GAAP matters, respond to regulatory authority inquiries, and make recommendations for client consideration
- Coordinate with other team members on staffing and other aspects of engagement administration
- Lead internal and/or external projects as appropriate
- Develop a network and relationships internally and externally
- Participate in internal and external continuing professional development programs
What do you need to achieve this mission?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with masters or advanced degree desirable
- CPA required
- Four (4)+ years of experience providing GAAP compliance and consulting services
- Demonstrate organization, communication, project management, interpersonal and management skills
- Able to lead and supervise others
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, continuous learning, and timely completion of projects
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs and experience with CCH products a plus
Remote and flexible working options available!!!