During this webinar, we bring you up to date on the latest developments in auditing and accounting that impact non-profits starting with 2022 calendar year-end.
We cover the following topics:
- What’s new in the auditing standards and how it impacts you
- Accounting Standards Updates including gifts-in-kind and leases
- COVID-19 funding updates from an accounting impact perspective
- Recognize required GAAP reporting requirements for your organization
- Recognize how to properly apply new accounting standards
- Identify COVID-related changes to key accounting matters
Kyle Ager, CPA, Senior Manager has spent his entire career at Wegner CPAs in the Assurance Department. Kyle is a senior manager devoted to serving nonprofit clients with their audits and reviews, and 990s. Internally at Wegner CPAs, Kyle serves as the chair of the non-profit niche.