Join us for this webinar as we bring you up to date on the latest developments in auditing and accounting that impact non-profits starting with 2021 calendar year end.
We’ll cover the following hot topics:
- What’s new in the auditing standards and how it impacts you
- Accounting Standards Updates such as gifts-in-kind, leases, and other upcoming standards
- Covid-19 from an accounting impact perspective
- Recognize required GAAP reporting requirements for your organization
- Recognize how to properly apply new accounting standards
- Identify COVID related changes to key accounting matters
Tim Seidel, CPA is a Partner in Wegner CPAs’ Assurance Department. Since joining the firm in August 2009, he has worked on financial statement audits, compliance audits, and tax return preparation. Tim currently works with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations and businesses. This has allowed him to gain a variety of knowledge and expertise.