Rick Welsch, CPA, CFP, PFS
Tax & Business Services | Partner
Rick Welsch, Partner, joined Wegner CPAs in 1974, becoming a partner in 1983. Also a Certified Financial Planner, Rick specializes in providing complete financial and tax consulting services to closely held companies and individuals in a variety of industries.
Experienced in providing practical solutions to his clients, Rick addresses each client’s needs, helping them to reduce their tax liabilities, find cost savings, and navigate complicated tax challenges and financial situations. Working one-on-one, Rick helps his clients understand their many options and identify the best path to take.
With more than 35 years of experience, Rick provides expert-level services to his clients, including:
- Compliance services such as tax return preparation
- Transaction structure consulting for purchasing or selling a business
- Estate and retirement planning
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- Bachelors degree, Accounting and Finance; University of Wisconsin-Madison
Away from the office, Rick enjoys spending time with his family, as well as many outdoor activities.