Dale Kunin, CPA, CITP
Accounting | Partner
Dale Kunin, with almost 30 years of CPA experience, provides leadership to Wegner CPAs’ Accounting Solutions Group. In this role, Dale specializes in providing comprehensive outsourced accounting services to a variety of clients, including businesses, non-profit organizations and cooperatives. Her expertise includes:
- Computerized accounting systems analysis, training and support
- Outsourced accounting for non-profit organizations and cooperatives
- Financial management for non-profit organization
- Government grant compliance and reporting
- Tax and management advisory services for professional service firms
- Compilation of financial statements for small businesses, non-profit organizations and cooperatives.
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
In addition to providing expert accounting services, Dale is passionate about helping her clients utilize technology to achieve their goals, particularly cloud-based technology. As a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) Dale enjoys bridging the gap between business and technology for her clients, helping them to develop efficient and effective financial systems with which to manage profitability and sustainability.
Prior to joining Wegner CPAs, for ten years Dale owned her own accounting firm and worked as an accounting instructor.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP), a credential that distinguishes CPAs who are proficient in Information Technology (IT)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
- WICPA Education Foundation, Board Member
- Milwaukee Camp Interlaken JCC, Board Member
- Madison Temple Beth El Finance Committee
- Madison Chapter Organization for Rehabilitation through Training, Past President
- Madison Temple Beth El, past Treasurer
- Masters of Business, Accounting; University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Bachelors of Art, History; University of Wisconsin – Madison
When Dale is away from the office, she enjoys spending time with family, riding her two horses and hiking with her Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog). In addition, she enjoys volunteering and supporting a number of organizations including Camp Interlaken, JCC, as well as the Haitian Education & Leadership Program (HELP). Dale has traveled to Haiti several times, most recently after the 2010 earthquake.
While in college at the University of Wisconsin – Madison, Dale worked for two years at The Dairy Store, scooping Babcock Ice Cream. That two-year stretch as an ice cream scooper created a lifelong love of Babcock ice cream, although these days she much enjoys indulging in the treat rather than scooping it.