Non-Profit Resources | Training
Non-Profit Speakers Bureau and Board Training
Our non-profit speaker’s bureau offers a number of one hour board training programs free of charge for non-profit organizations, and are led by professionals with in-depth knowledge and expertise in non-profit management and governance. Browse the list below of topics available through our non-profit speaker’s bureau, or contact us for more information.
Non-Profit Speakers Bureau Topics
- Financial Sustainability of Nonprofit Organizations – Strong Nonprofits
- Financial Responsibilities of Board Members
- How to Read and Understand Nonprofit Financial Statements
- Strategies to Navigate through a Financial Storm
- Benchmarking for Nonprofit Organizations
- Protecting Your Organization Against Fraud
- Obtaining and Maintaining Tax Exempt Status for Small Nonprofits
- Understanding and Reviewing the IRS Form 990
- Funding Your Future: A Guide to Nonprofit Reserves
- Nonprofit Budgeting With Your Board
For information on future training seminars and educational events offered by Wegner CPAs, be sure to check out our events calendar frequently.
View All Services
Going far beyond the standard accounting and tax services, our CPAs specialize in several industry areas and are in tune with the opportunities and challenges faced by each.
For the latest on what’s happening in the financial world, and to find more helpful tips and information for individuals, businesses and non-profits alike, check out our blog.