Website Wegner CPAs
Be part of a growing firm with a collaborative culture where the opportunities are endless! At Wegner CPAs, it’s our people who make a difference. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, we’re invested in you and your career path. We guide you along your journey, offering exciting challenges and exceptional rewards!
The Recruiter will coordinate and manage the full life cycle of recruitment activities for all locations and positions within the Firm.
This includes sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, assessment, selection, and extending offers of employment. Duties will include:
- Collaborate with Department Partners and hiring managers on a regular basis to determine current hiring needs and forecast future staffing needs.
- Ensure that all advertising, interviewing, hiring and selection processes are in compliance with the Firm’s EEO and affirmative action policies and applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Write creative and attention-getting job postings and source candidates by utilizing recruitment websites, job boards, referrals, social media, professional networking, corporate website, etc.
- Use proactive and creative measures to build and enhance the talent pipeline.
- Implement online and offline employee branding activities.
- Design and implement creative recruiting strategies to attract and retain active and passive candidates.
- Maintain consistent communication with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle, creating an exceptional candidate experience.
- Review and update job descriptions to ensure they accurately reflect the duties of the position. Create job descriptions for new positions as needed.
- Manage and oversee the Firm’s Applicant Tracking System. Ensure that all necessary candidate information is recorded to create a thorough record of the nature of our outreach, steps taken during the recruitment process, and the candidate’s status.
- Provide continuous updates to the hiring manager, Dept Partner, and HR Manager regarding applicant flow, viable candidates, and their status.
- Develop and deliver relevant training to staff.
- Actively seek out, organize and participate in job fairs, career expos, hiring events, etc. and document all outreach efforts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with technical schools, colleges, academic faculty, student and alumni groups, and diversity organizations to find and attract candidates.
- Maintain an active pipeline of recent grads to help fill new positions.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of recruiting experience for positions ranging from entry-level to professional and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Requires a professional demeanor, strong networking and interviewing skills, and strong attention to detail. Must be proficient in MS Office; experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus.
Will require occasional travel to campus recruiting and networking events.
To apply for this job please visit www.wegnercpas.com.