Be part of a growing firm with a collaborative culture where the opportunities are endless! At Wegner CPAs, it’s our people who make a difference. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, we’re invested in you and your career path. We guide you along your journey, offering exciting challenges and exceptional rewards!
The Staff Accountant in our Accounting Solutions Group is responsible for meeting the basic accounting needs of our commercial and non-profit clients. Duties will include:
- Recording transactions in ledgers, preparing trial balances and simple financial statements, posting transactions, and preparing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assisting with the monthly close process.
- Performing schedule calculations of accruals, property, inventory and equipment, and calculating depreciation expense.
- Processing vendor bills, preparing client invoices, and recording payments.
- Downloading and coding credit card transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess an Associate’s Degree in Accounting and at least two years of related experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Must be proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) and be highly organized with strong attention to detail. Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.wegnercpas.com.