Position Mission: Responsible for achieving and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by providing tax and various accounting services to clients, while supervising, developing and mentoring staff.
How will you achieve this mission?
- Prepare complex business tax returns and financial statement engagements
- Research client questions and provide useful business advice
- Serve as a resource by reviewing tax returns and financial statements
- Assume increasing levels of responsibility for managing clients and be a relationship manager
- Develop and execute a Personal Marketing Plan
- Increase attendance at client events
- Identify niches or sectors in which to develop contacts, begin attending non-client events in these niches or sectors, and/or begin active membership in relevant associations
- Participate in new client proposals
- Serve as a mentor to team members, provide critical and constructive feedback, and keep team members supplied with work=
- Evaluate performance of Staff and Senior Accountants and recommend training needs
- Supervise Staff and Senior Accountants on larger engagements
What will you need to achieve this mission?
- Minimum of four (4) years of progressive accounting experience leading to and/or related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in CCH Axcess Tax and Document Software
- Prior supervisory experience desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP
- Demonstrated effective teamwork and leadership skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in a public accounting firm is desired
Apply now for a start date after busy season!
Remote and flexible work arrangements available!