Website WegnerCPAs Wegner CPAs
Full Job Description
Position Mission: Under the direction of the In-Charge, the Staff Accountant provides tax and various accounting services to clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete tasks assigned by the In-Charge.
- Using a variety of accounting software to enter bills, prepare payments and record deposits.
- Make adjusting journal entries.
- Electronically import and export client data.
- Reconcile cash and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare interim financial statements including supplementary schedules.
- Prepare 1099’s.
- Prepare tax returns including 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040s, Sales Tax, Personal Property Tax and payroll.
- Plan and execute financial statement engagements.
- Prepare depreciation schedules.
- Prepare and organize appropriate workpapers.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Eligible to sit for CPA exam or working toward Certified Public Accountant (CPA) desired. Don’t have your CPA yet? No problem! We’ll pay for it!
Hybrid work options available!