Position Mission: The Senior Accountant is responsible for achieving and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by providing tax and various accounting services to clients.
How will you achieve this mission?
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with new and existing clients, including routine check-ins with clients.
- Build accounting client services engagements for gathering financial data, compiling information and preparing reports.
- Coordinate team workload on accounting service engagements and provide assistance to the team as needed ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Assume in-charge responsibilities for multiple clients.
- Act as controller for multiple clients.
- Prepare tax returns, including 1120, 1120S, 1065, Sales Tax, and Personal Property Tax.
- Plan and execute financial statement engagements.
- Prepare and review appropriate workpapers.
- Attend prospect meetings with Managers or Partners.
- Begin to develop a Personal Marketing Plan.
- Complete projects efficiently within established time budgets.
What do you need to achieve this mission?
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant license preferred – Don’t have it yet? No worries! We’ll pay for it!
- Minimum of two (2) years of progressive accounting experience leading to and/or including the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel.
- Familiarity with CCH Axcess Tax Software
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP.
Flexible and remote work options available!