Website WegnerCPAs Wegner CPAs
Be part of a growing firm with a collaborative culture where the opportunities are endless! At Wegner CPAs, it’s our people who make a difference. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, we’re invested in you and your career path. We guide you along your journey, offering exciting challenges and exceptional rewards!
Position Mission: Assist in providing accounting services to Wegner CPAs clients resulting in a high level of client satisfaction.
How will you achieve this mission?
- Assist in providing the following accounting services for multiple clients simultaneously within a time budget.
- Enter bills
- Prepare payments
- Record manual transactions including checks written and deposits made
- Electronically import and export client data
- Prepare sales tax returns
- Reconcile cash and prepare bank reconciliations
- Reconcile subsidiary ledgers to general ledger
- Make adjusting journal entries
- Assist in completing payroll reports, 1099’s and sales tax returns
- Prepare interim financial statements for review
What do you need to achieve this mission?
- Two year Associate Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities referenced
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in full accounting cycle transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook. Highly proficient in Excel
- Experience using general ledger software; demonstrated proficiency in same
- Knowledge of generally accepted principles of accounting
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy